If you’re looking for a natural herpes treatment but didn’t find one, then look no more, because these treatments can be found right at the comfort of your own home.
Symptoms like skin blisters and discomforts can be alleviated by the help of these simple home remedies for herpes readily available for you.
Natural Herpes Treatment
Below we have prepared some of the common things that can be done at home to cure or relieve the symptoms that came with herpes.Some of these methods use herbal plants that were proven to contain ingredients that can be used to address the discomfort due to herpes.
Thyme – In order for us to resist or prevent the herpes virus from invading our system.We should strive to increase our natural defense against diseases.And for us to do that, we should consume foods that are rich in vitamin C.Thyme is a herb that is often used as a condiment or seasoning to improve the taste of the foods, it can be used as a herpes treatment because it contains 160 mg or equivalent to 267% RDA, which is needed by the body to increase immune response.
- Epsom salt – The substance that can be found in Epsom salt can be used in relieving the itchiness caused by blisters or small pustules that is present in the affected area.This herpes treatment facilitates faster healing of wound in the area because it prevents bacterial proliferation.
- Cool treatment – If the inflammation or the swelling is severe in the affected area, it is advisable that you use a clean cloth damped with cold water and applied directly above the injured area.This will help in “vasoconstriction” or narrowing of the blood vessels which will lead to decrease blood flow in the area, which is effective in relieving inflammation and minimizing the pain felt because of blisters.
- Keep it dry – Damp or wet surface harbors microorganism that can enter the damaged or injured skin caused by ruptured blisters or pustules.This can lead to infection and may worsen or may ulcerate the skin surface.That’s the reason why you should keep the area dry, by using a clean cloth after you go to the bathroom.
- Wear cotton made underpants – In order to preserve the skin integrity and not to irritate the blisters or minor eruptions of the affected area.It is better to choose cotton-made underwear over synthetic based materials.Cotton will absorb the moisture that may cause skin irritation, and will facilitate in faster wound healing.
- Aloe Vera – This natural herpes treatment can be found planted in most backyard or garden in our house.Aloe Vera contains vitamin E, and essential amino acids that can help in relieving the dryness or desquamation present in herpes.
- Hot sitz bath – If cold treatment helps in relieving inflammation, warm treatment, on the other hand, can be used to relieve incontinence and difficulty of urinating for the persons who are suffering from genital herpes.
These are simple things that could bring huge relief if followed properly.
However, if the symptoms of herpes continue to worsen despite regular and continuous application of different natural herpes treatment, we advised that you seek medical attention to examine your condition and acquire a better prescription based natural herpes treatment.