Helicobacter Pylori Diet
What is H Pylori?
“H” stands for Helicobacter. Helicobacter Pylori is a kind of bacterium disease which causes burning in stomach or in small intestine. It is commonly known as gastrointestinal infection.
It is a kind of bacteria which attack the enzymes which helps stomach to digest food. Simply this is bacterium less the predominance of esophagitis by reducing the acid in stomach.
Normally this disease does not have any symptoms. If there are serious problems with this infection then the symptoms could be stomach ache, abdominal pain, acid reflux, vomiting, nausea, belching and regurgitation.
If this infection is untreatable for a long time then it will be serious illnesses like (GERD) Gastro Esophageal Reflux Disease, peptic ulcer, gastro ulcer and cancers of stomach and esophagus.
If you want to avoid this infection or disease you have to follow a healthy diet for it. Some aspects of Helicobacter Pylori Diet are given below:
Food You Should Avoid & Best Helicobacter Pylori Diet
- Spicy food or spice powders: When you facing this infection you should avoid full spicy food or spice powders like red chilli, red pepper, black pepper, mustard seeds etc. Because spicy food or spice powders allow bacteria to grow.
- Tomato : You should also avoid tomato ketchup and tomato made recipes. This is also helps the bacteria for growth.
- Food contains fat: Avoid rich fat food like rich fat meat and high fat dairy products. This may cause your stomach burn.
- Food contains vinegar: In this infection try to avoid vinegar. Try to use apple cider vinegar as an alternative of regular vinegar.
- Fried food: Try to avoid fast foods which are fried in oil like French fries, burgers, fried chicken and red meat.
- Refined food: Try to avoid refined food like chocolates, cakes, doughnuts, and ice-creams, cocoa and other sweeten dishes.
- Hot food and drinks: Do avoid hot food and drinks. It will help you a lot to protect your esophagus tissues.
- Refined flours: Some how another food you should avoid if you are facing this infection, avoid refined flour or food made from refined flour like pasta, pizza, puffs and other processed foods.
- Beverages: Do a lot try to avoid beverages like caffeine hot coffee, alcohol, soft drinks.
- Oil: Oil that you should avoid hydrogenated oil. Instead of this oil you should use olive oil or canola oil.
Now after thinking to avoid all these things, what should you eat? The following diet given below is a kind of prevention for this disease, as we all know that “prevention is better than cure”.
- Broccoli: As the researchers said that broccoli is the best food to eat in H Pylori infection. This reduces the risk at very low. Broccoli kills the bacteria which is responsible for stomach inflammation and cancer. Broccoli can reduce risk up to 80%.
- Fresh fruits and vegetables: In this infection you should take fresh fruits and vegetables regularly. Instead of this you should schedule to take fruits and vegetables in your daily routine to prevent this infection.
- Medicines: Every one recommends you to take medicine regularly by doctor or (GERD) specialist. But you can also take antioxidants, vitamin C and E; this may decrease the risk at very low.
If you follow the above Helicobacter Pylori Diet plan, it will certainly help you overcoming this disease in the long run!